Welcome to My Clickbank Earnings - presented by Anneke a.k.a. MyGirl123

A new beginning - May 2010

Most people who ‘know’ me on line, will know me as a hyip player. I have been trying to find legitimate investment opportunities on line for years but have come to the conclusion that there aren’t any …… at least not the kind of programs you will find listed on the average forum or monitor.

I have found a few decent private opportunities but have started looking seriously at other ways of raising cash, also to fund these private trades.
This blog marks a new beginning for me, as I venture into the world of reselling - and my focus will be on ways to get Clickbank sales.

Feel free to track my progress here, as I have already bought my first tool!

Click here to open this blog in a new window.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, May 14, 2010

A free e-book ....


Yesterday I did a Google search for "free clickbank tips" and found a free e-book.

When I signed up to download it, I was asked twice if I wanted resell rights and I would get all kinds of other goodies to go, but I would need to pay. I declined the first offer, then got a cheaper offer (only $17) just for the e-book which would contain all my links. It was tempting at that low price but I declined again, simply because I wanted to see the e-book first.

I am very glad I did not buy the resell rights because as it turns out, the e-book gives nothing more than some help in browsing the actual Clickbank site and gives links to a few other sites. There is some helpful info in there, but these are things I could have found out myself as well.

So - to help you get started at Clickbank this is a nice e-book with helpful screenshots, but please do not pay for the resell rights: All About Clickbank.
Yes, this is my referral link but I assure you, I did not buy anything here, I am just passing on the link for those who want to get started quickly at Clickbank.

One of the sites that are recommended in this e-book is DailyNicheIdea. Now I joined this one free as well, and they too have tempting "one time offers" when you sign up. I declined the $97 life time membership, then declined the $9.97 monthly membership (which is 50% of the normal fee) and took the 1 month free offer! After the first month, it will be $9.97 monthly but I can cancel before that or at any time later on. I thought, why pass up on a free month?

Off to check out what I joined now - will post here again when I know more about it :)
Feel free to sign up already and check it out with me: DailyNicheIdea.

No comments:

Post a Comment