Welcome to My Clickbank Earnings - presented by Anneke a.k.a. MyGirl123

A new beginning - May 2010

Most people who ‘know’ me on line, will know me as a hyip player. I have been trying to find legitimate investment opportunities on line for years but have come to the conclusion that there aren’t any …… at least not the kind of programs you will find listed on the average forum or monitor.

I have found a few decent private opportunities but have started looking seriously at other ways of raising cash, also to fund these private trades.
This blog marks a new beginning for me, as I venture into the world of reselling - and my focus will be on ways to get Clickbank sales.

Feel free to track my progress here, as I have already bought my first tool!

Click here to open this blog in a new window.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, May 28, 2010

Honesty ...


Okay, it is time for another update on my progress to get Clickbank sales.

As you can see in the stats on the left here, my sales are still at zero ......

I will be brutally honest here: everything I have joined so far is turning out to be a disappointment.

While I believe AffiliateSilverBullet has the right idea, it is taking me way more time to generate traffic to my squeeze pages than I had expected. The squeeze pages are very appealing, with sound that starts automatically, so even when someone has several tabs open in their browser, they will still here the very attractive ad. I do have some leads now but getting those depends on how hard I work to get more and more traffic to the pages and to get e-mail ads sent out.

Since I am looking for a second income, I did not plan on working just as hard for it as for my first income ... if you know what I mean!

The guy I e-mailed about his fool proof system never got back to me, so I'm passing on his "you cannot go wrong with this because I am actually using it myself" pitch.

The DailyNicheIdea is also a disappointment. I am not even getting daily e-mails and I still have to work my butt off to get traffic - no pointers as to where the buyers are in the "niche" they suggest. I sure am glad I did not take the first 2 One Time Offers and went for the 1 month free trial in stead. I will cancel before the month is over, of course.

I will continue to look for good ideas - please feel free to send me some, but only things that have actually worked for you, okay ?!

Final note for today:

It is reassuring that the ASB staff is doing all the follow-up with my leads, so I am going to continue plugging my squeeze pages for long term profits (hopefully).
Check my newest one here if you are interested to see what you would be advertising if you became a member here.

No comments:

Post a Comment